Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Right Now

By the time I get around to posting, I've usually come up with 3 or 4 different posts I can make, but simply haven't had the time or brain power to do.  Even as I type, I am holding Connor in one arm and trying to distract him from eating the power cable to my computer.  Next week is vacation, so maybe we can post more then.  Especially videos!  We take a lot of them, but Patrick's the one who knows how to upload them, so I have to wait on his free time, which has been lacking with the influx of video games in the last month.

Connor's dexterity has increase so much! It's amazing to see him be able to do things he simply couldn't do a week ago.  Tooth two is raising it's ugly white head and leading to less sleep for both of us, but it still makes me so proud to see them.

 

Saturday we took family pictures to use for our Christmas card.  It was an interesting experience since it was just Patrick, Connor, and I with the tripod.  We weren't super successful with the whole family pictures, but had some good ones of just Connor and me, Patrick and Connor and Connor by himself.  I'm excited to get them in the mail to see what they look like and send them off to all my family and friends!







None of these are the pictures we used for the card, so look forward to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment