Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Video!

For some time now, whenever Connor would see a phone, he would ask for a "Video!"  Here are some of my favorites from the past few months.

Back in December, I made a post where I talked about Connor saying, "One, two, dog!"  He doesn't do this any more, but we did manage to get a video of it once.

Connor requests both the alphabet and the itsy bitsy spider by saying, "AB".  So we have a 50/50 chance of getting it right the first time.

Becca does a game with Connor occasionally where she says, "Ride 'em horsey, go to town! Ride 'em horsey, don't fall down!"  This is the abridged version.

Connor always laughs when I say the alphabet really fast.  Sometimes his laugh is delayed and a bit... overdone.  I wonder if he is humoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment