Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Our fourth quarterly offspring projections

I'll start out with a baseball metaphor that Becca suggested to me. Sports are big in this family! ;-)

We've just passed third base, heading into the home stretch! Another way of saying it is that Eamon is 3/4 of the way to being fully baked and ready to come out of the oven. I typed that without realizing it's another metaphor. So sports, cooking, what else? How about construction? Eamon's foundation is laid, the framework is established, the utilities have been installed, and the roof is in place. All that's left now is to install the countertops, lighting, and flooring, and paint! Well, parts of that metaphor work. I'll have to work on it before I can coin it for my new book, "What Metaphors to use When You're Expecting."

But for real, Eamon's due date is just over two months away, Becca's well into the third trimester, and we are very excited! Also looking forward to our trip to Tate next week, which is our last big event before Eamon gets here. This is what Eamon looks like right now:

This is the best picture of Eamon I could get
with the photography equipment I had available.
So, here we are at 30 weeks, making Eamon about... this big!
How big is Johngarthia Cocoensis?  -- SO BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment