Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Super Happy Awesome Fun Videos!

I sat down to prepare some videos for the blog (which will be in another post to shortly follow this one), and I found a few more videos I wanted to put up.

First one is a shout out to Aunt Jenny: Connor reading "I Spy with My Little Eye" on his own!
I had to put this one on Youtube because the file was too large. It's a little extra work, but maybe Youtube is a better way to do it for all videos in the future.  I'll think about it!

These days, Connor REALLY loves They Might Be Giants' Here Come the ABCs.  His favorite songs are "Alphabet of Nations," "QU," and "Fake Believe."  Here's a video we got of him enjoying the video to the Alphabet of Nations.
It's only a somewhat manic laugh!

Bonus Video: When Connor was wee, we used to watch the Colbert Report with him in the room with us.  We noticed a big reaction from him during the opening sequence, and I got multiple videos of it, hoping to do a compilation at some point.  I never felt that I had the time, and now it's even less likely.  But here's one of the best of the videos, and a blast from Connor's short past!
Pretty soon we'll have another boy even littler than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment