Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Connor is ready to meet his new brother!

I left the hospital to come home and be with Connor tonight. Tomorrow I will take him to the hospital to meet his new brother Eamon, and we will all come home together as a family. He watched the videos I took of Eamon with me, smiling really sweetly. He poked out his bottom lip when he saw his mama, as if to say, "I miss you so much!"

Connor's Aunt Sassy sent me this picture while she was taking care of him.
Then tonight when he was reading Peekaboo, when he read the page about the tickle monster he would tickle himself.  I thought it was so funny and managed to get a little video of it.

Becca and I want to thank Jessica and Aunt Sassy for taking such good care of Connor while his mama and dada were away at the hospital! It gave us great peace of mind to know that he was happy and well cared-for.

No comments:

Post a Comment