Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween and day after Halloween Party!

Happy Halloween!  Our sweet boys were excited to go out in the neighborhood.  We did practice run in the afternoon to get Connor used to trick or treating and he was ready to go!
Trying to go out early.
Showing me his hammer.
Getting ready to go out. 
He's so cute!
Eamon would NOT keep his hat on.
After dinner we listened to some Halloween music on Pandora.  Eamon had been dancing in little spurts the past week or so, but tonight he really started moving!  It was adorable!
Today we had a vaguely Studio Ghibli Halloween party for some of our friends with kids!  So many people were coming that I decided to get a bounce house and I'm so glad that I did!  The kids had an absolute blast.  They bounced for a while, then watched My Neighbor Totoro while eating some dinner, then bounced again!  Because of renting the bounce house on Saturday evening, we get to keep it until Monday morning!

I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the bounce house, but I was a little busy throwing a party ;)
Cute Eamon, as the cat Jiji.
Kiki!
Connor is Tombo and Eamon as Jiji.
Patrick is the baker and I'm Osono.
Our friend Jacob is Totoro!
Rebekah, Sierra, and Shintaro as Kiki's parents and Kiki.
Sweet little Rhys as Calcifer.
Kids all watching Totoro.
Connor really wanted to play this song so that he could dance with Parker and Porter, like they had done a couple years ago.  Coraline and Eamon got in on the action this time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment