Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2015

New Baby!

If you read this blog, you most likely know from Facebook or personal conversation that we are expecting a new little babe at the end of the year!  Our estimated due date is December 23rd, so we could very well have a Christmas baby!

This pregnancy has been pretty different from my previous ones.  I have been much more emotional, and much, much sicker.  I feel like I can never fully regulate eating, since that's one of my main keys to not feeling sick and drinking enough is a challenge many days.  I'm pregnant and at a really different time of year than the first two times and that is proving to be challenging as well.
Since I hope to have a vaginal birth this time, I am traveling two hours to see a doctor in Anniston, AL.  He is amazing, and I'm so glad to have him.  He lets his out-of-town patients spread their visits out, which is great.  I'm only going every 6 weeks for the time being, so tomorrow will be my second visit, at almost 15 weeks.
Patrick and me at my first doctor's visit.
Rainbow spotted on our drive home.
Awesome outtake from our announcement photo shoot.
Baby bumps come quicker the third
time around!  Thirteen weeks.
This crazy baby has been kicking me since thirteen weeks!  I feel this babe all the time!  It's pretty amazing because I didn't feel Connor until 20 weeks and Eamon at 17 weeks, but they both had anterior placentas.  I have no idea if this one does or not.  If it does, I'm a little nervous for my future!  This kid is already crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment