Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2015

September

Here are cute every day pictures of the boys from my phone from last September.
Cute boys in the bath.

We go to our Botanical Gardens often.  It's the best!.
Samantha with her daughter Elaina and our friend Gillian's son Garrett.
Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Chattanooga and the Tate for the day to discuss house business with my mom's cousins.
At the dock with Sani and Sassy.
That Sunday, Eamon passed out in my arms at Happah's house after church.
A trip to Target.
Reading to my little mushroom.
Nursing and pregnant.
Connor's first ice cream truck ice cream!
Yum!
Possibly discussing the cost.
Playing WiiU together.
During the summer and fall, we had a membership to the YMCA.  It was great to use the pool, and I worked out while the boys were at school.
Sweet boys with their dad.
Wearing Dad's shoes.
Watching Dad play 3DS.
Snack at the little table.  It's its not jus all over the house.
Another trip to the Gardens.  
A night of dinner at Chickfila.  Eamon used his fingers to put his
ice cream on the spoon.  Patrick worked late and I was tired.
Playing with "cousins."
I have a lot of pictures of Connor sleeping because a nap for him is so rare these days.  This time he crawled up next to me, laid his head on my shoulder, and passed out.
Playing games, wearing their work shirts. Patrick's copy got
the boys t shirts with company logos.
Not a happy camper.
Adorable.  Probably after a nap.
Another nap shot.
Watching the Lion King for the first time.
Like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment