Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October

These are the best pictures of the boys from October from my phone.
At the doctor's office, getting flu shots.
Hanging out at Bridge Street, our outdoor mall.
Riding on the small train around the mall: super fun!
Eamon wore his Lightning McQueen ears from Disney and I
put the boys in their big brothers shirts: dyed pink for a sister!
Sharing a popsicle.

Eating popsicles outside.  Eamon loves his bathrobe.
Cutest mushroom head.
Hanging out in his fox towel and rainboots.
One of my favorite things about fall is going to Tate Farms to play and get pumpkins.  This year I only went once because of Disney, recovering from Disney, and rain.  I'm glad I went at least once, even though it was at the end of the month and I can't wait to take Rowan!
Corn crib selfie.
A determined look.
Nice landing!
Connor made us visit all 4 corn cribs.

Cotton candy, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment