Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving

I looked forward to Thanksgiving this year!  First, Connor's school had a Thanksgiving feast where we brought our child's favorite foods.  The teachers made cute decorations and I brought a Chickfila platter since Connor's favorite food was "good chicken," aka fried.
For Thanksgiving, I invited my family to my house so I wouldn't have to travel.  My brothers had come to my cousin's wedding as our family gathering this year, but Myers decided to come down to our house for Thanksgiving too.  They even decided to spend a couple nights with us!.
Arthur, Eamon, and Connor LOVED being together.
Eamon saw me with the big camera and asked to use it.  He took a bunch of fun pictures, and a lot of bad ones.

Boys eating berries.
Cute Connor.
Sweet Arthur.
Eating pumpkin pie.
Cute jammie kids.
Lillian reading to the boys.
The kids played amazingly together.  The boys followed Lillian's directions and they played a long game of astronauts.  The boys sat quietly on chairs while she piloted the ship to an alien planet, after which, the went outside to explore.
Another Eamon picture.
The day after Thanksgiving, we took the Myers Carpenters to the Botanical Gardens.  It was right up Laura's alley with birds and plants galore!
Looking at the model train.
Buddies
These two could be siblings.  Both
so alike... and like me!
Silly buddies.
Thanks for visiting us Carpenters!

No comments:

Post a Comment