Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

December

These are pictures of the boys throughout the month of December.
Eamon is ready to leave Cantino Laredo.
Connor having some pizza at Costco.
Cute Eamon, lounging with Mario.
We're not really big on Santa as a family.  It's fun, but just not a focus for us at all.  One day I was at Bridge Street playing with the boys and realized that Santa was there and tried to get the boys to take a picture with him and was soundly refused.
Connor observing Santa from afar.
Connor said he would only take a picture with Santa with Amelia was there, because he had seen pictures of her with Santa on Facebook.  The Andersons met us with Sarah at Bridge Street so we could see him.  As soon as she showed up, he was happy to take a picture with her.  Eamon, on the other hand, was not having it.
Our wonderful tree that Patrick
 decorated all himself.  He put it all
up himself too!
My sweet friend Britni threw me a shower!  It was so awesome.  The food was great and it was so nice to have some time to time with my friends and Sarah!  Unfortunately a ton of my friends were sick and even though I missed them, I was glad they did spread their germs!
Amazing food.
Eamon and his Sassy.
Connor snuggling with Rowan.
What I came out of my shower to.
Eamon and Patrick at Connor's
Christmas performance.
Patrick's company's Christmas parties have always been a fun time.  We were happy to go this year.  I love getting the boys dressed up.  They make an effort to have things for the kids to do and give us nice gifts.
Cute kid.
Passed out on the 20 minutes drive.
"Playing" Twister.

We sat at a table with Patrick's coworker Lauren and his husband and son, who is really close in age to Eamon.  Eamon and Jay were having a lot of fun together.  One of Patrick's coworker's children  play the cello and violin very well and perform at all the company Christmas parties.  Eamon and Connor thought it was great.
Listening to the music.
Clapping for the performers.
I have loved getting my LuLaRoe clothes over the past year!  They have made dressing a pregnant body so easy and they are very comfortable, but look more like an outfit than jut a t shirt and yoga pants.  I bought matching leggings for me and Rowan for two years from now when she will be able to wear them.  On a whim, I got Connor to try them on, and both the boys really started to like wearing them!  Eamon calls them his "legos."
Matching mitten leggings.
At library story time.
Britni threw a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party with lots of food and crafts for the kids.  Of course it was amazing and we had a lot of fun!
December in Alabama has pretty weird weather and this one was pretty warm all the way around.  So we got to spend some time outside, which was nice.
A "basketball."
Wearing some new leggings.
I got the boys to do some posing for me and told them to give me different emotions and faces.
Sticking out their tongues.
Sad.
Happy!
Silly!
Eamon had a lot of mild sicknesses this school semester.  Mild fevers for a few days, bouts of diarrhea, and sniffles.  I'm glad none of them were serious, but it meant having him miss some school.  One day he had to miss and came with me to a doctor's appointment.  He liked going to Dr. J's office.  His favorite part of the old converted house was the ornate locks on the old door knobs.  He still talks about unlocking them with various "keys."   Dr. J loves Eamon's hair, but who doesn't?
In the waiting room.
"Mommy, will you please hold my hand?"
Hanging out with Eamon while he eats some cantaloupe.
Eamon watching TV in his Totoro bed.
Connor nap.
Getting ready to go outside with
Daddy on a cold day.
That hat and those boots... the hat is
from Romania. Granmar and Grandaddy
gave it to my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment