Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Friends

When I was in college, I had three best friends.  Even though we graduated 4 years ago, they are still my closest friends.  We keep in contact over an extremely long Facebook message that is thousands of  messages long.  When we found out that we were pregnant with Connor, they all said that they wanted to come and visit us.  I didn't think they were serious, until they started buying their tickets in January!  I was so glad they were coming!  We have been able to get together every year since we graduated for various reasons, but I'm so glad they came!

My sweet friends spent a lot of time helping me with cleaning the house and I scheduled Connor's baptism to be this weekend so that they could be here for it.  I thought we had taken more pictures, but apparently I was holding the baby the whole time and no one had my camera.  Maybe my friend Heidi took some more good ones.  Patrick tried to remind us to take pictures of each one of them with Connor, but we never did it.  Too distracted by catching up and going out to eat good food together.


We are very silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment