Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend!

Patrick and I decided since the weekend of the Fourth was a three day weekend, we should take advantage of it and take a trip back to Signal Mountain.  Traveling with a baby makes you value longer stays since it takes a considerably larger amount of time to pack.

Friday we went to eat with my sister Sarah and our friend Lorin.  My mom had had dinner out with a friend and she took care of Connor.  It was the first time we had a meal without him, and it was fun, but I was ready to see him when we were done.

Saturday we spent with my mom and brother Will at her house until dinner time.  Patrick's dad was making hamburgers for our friends and Megan's.  We had a lot of fun eating and hanging out.  Our friends Leslie and Kevin brought their baby, and so it was little different from other parties at the Jemisons with a bunch of single people drinking.

 Our friends Samantha and Brad with Connor

Sunday I forgot to bring my camera out.  I don't know what it is about Chattanooga that makes me forget it.  We went to lunch with my family and my grandmother, which was a lot of fun, and then went swimming at my cousins pool with Sarah and our friend David.

Monday I got us all dressed up in our coordinating Fourth of July outfits and took some pictures with Sarah.

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment