Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I think I'm turning into one of those blogger moms who updates three times in one day every 2 weeks, which is not really what I want, but hey, what can I do, right?  Gotta take care of my boys!

First our post what I started about a week ago and lost.  Connor went to the doctor 13 days after his last visit for shots.  They weighed him again and he was 18 lbs 1 oz!  That's a gain of 14 ounces in 13 days!  I knew he had been through a growth spurt because a couple days he slept extra long during his day times naps and I actually predicted he was over 18 pounds because he seemed so much heavier. 

We also had to bump him up to his 3-6 months clothes during the time between doctor's visits.  He's still growing so fast I don't know how much longer he'll be in that size! 

My mom also visited in that stretch and I somehow took no pictures.  She realized that Connor was almost ready to sit on his own, so we started sitting him with the Boppy as support and balance.

 Connor with his new toy we purchased while Mom was here.




Clearly I can't get enough of his laughing face.

No comments:

Post a Comment