Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Visits

Last week Patrick's room mate Kato came to visit from Japan to see us, our friends Jerod, Britni, and Jason, and visit some graduate schools.  We had fun visiting and going out to eat together.  It was just like old, pre-marriage times!  Kato also brought us some Japanese treats, and a good luck charm from a Buddhist temple.

 Kato kept saying, "He's so white!"

Last weekend my sister Sarah came to visit since he had Labor Day off.  Connor loves Aunt Sassy!

1 comment:

  1. I love coming to your blog to "visit" Connor. I forgot about that little robot outfit, it's so cute. I love the moment captured in the picture of you and Sarah laughing on the bed and Connor just happy as can be. I miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete