Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas!

I love Christmas time.  It's a definitely a love inherited from my dad who was a king of gifts and decorations.  I didn't get to decorate last year since our house was under construction and we weren't even in town for but a few days of December.  This year is different.  We're here most of the month, and I want it to be awesome for Connor's first Christmas!

My staging area was the guest room and since we had guests last weekend, it was the perfect motivator to get everything decorated.  We went to a local Christmas tree farm last Wednesday and picked out our tree, and I decorated it on Thursday.  I'm so happy with all my decorations!
 Mini tree with ornaments I made in college with my best friend's pictures
 Light up sticks and owl

 Bigger mini tree and my Woodwick candle

 Connor with his first tree!  Strangely enough, it is easier to see the ornaments in this picture than in real life.


 Entertainment center.  I made the garland especially for our living room.  In the middle is our Mario themed nativity I am in the middle of making.  The three angel cards are from a friend in New England who takes pictures of gravestones.

Hall bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment