Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Video Time!

I have been absent from Connor's blog for too long now. Little guy has gotten to be quite the handful, so it's hard to find time to update here! I also had some trouble getting my computer to recognize my camera, but finally got it worked out.

I'll get us started off with an always-welcome laughing baby video. I was reading The Very Busy Spider to Connor, and when I got to the part where the rooster says, "Cock-a-doodle-doo," Connor busted out a belly laugh. So we grabbed the camera and mined Connor for giggles.

His laughter is always among my most treasured things.

Up next we have a demonstration of Connor's awareness of the camera, which is one of the reasons it's so hard to ever catch a great moment on video. As soon as he sees the camera, he tends to quit whatever he's doing and go for it.

This one cracks me up when Connor gets up in my face.

Last but not least we have Connor's directorial debut. This is a camera in the hands of a baby, so those prone to motion sickness may want to skip it.

I really like the moment at about 19 seconds when the camera hits the floor.

I hope everyone enjoys these videos. I'll try not to wait so long to make another post. Actually, I have an idea for one that's in the works right now. It's going to be my first montage video, but don't worry... it will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment