Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Trouble

Babies are trouble.  Connor is a little hellion sometimes.  He's really a very good baby overall, but sometimes he can really be trouble.  There's a lot of things around the house that either can't be baby-proofed, or I would rather not baby-proof and teach him not to get into.  It's the teaching part where things get interesting. 

He's really learned how to respond to "not for Connor."  My respond I mean either throwing little hissy fits, ignoring me, or just stopping and looking at me to see if I really mean it.  I try to say "not for Connor" for things that he's not allowed to have and reserve saying "No!" for things that will hurt him or the item he is about to encroach upon.

I don't have a lot of pictures of him being bad because I have to try and stop him!

 Trying really hard to get into the cabinet, no matter how many times I tell him no.  
It guess it's just too fun.

 Connor really wanted the coat hangers and was angry with me for not helping him get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment