Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Avocado

We've been offering Connor solid foods for several months and he is really no interested.  At his 9 month doctor's appointment my doctor said he was doing so well exclusively breastfeeding that we can keep doing it until he's a year old.  That's fine with me because I don't have to deal with making him food, cleaning him up, or dealing with solid poop food.

We do still offer Connor food to see how he likes it and the only thing he seems to like a little is avocado.  I usually offer him some on the tip of my finger and sometimes he will take a couple nibbles before getting bored.  Last Sunday we were eating some quesadillas so we thought we'd give him a couple teaspoons of avocado to taste.  My first mistake was putting it in a bowl.  He didn't get it at all.  I don't know how his instinct is to put everything in his mouth, except what I put in a bowl for him.  Anyway, it was hilarious how he ended up after a few minutes...


No comments:

Post a Comment