Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Walking Man!

Connor took his first few steps on his own first birthday, May 4th.  Then he did his first real walking on mommy's birthday, May 7th.  He is quickly getting more and more confident and sure-footed.  My new nickname for him is Rocksteady.
Rocksteady was a stupid villain henchman from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
but as a kid, I thought he had the coolest name ever.
I've been falling behind on getting videos up on the blog.  I will do my best to go through and get some more good ones this weekend.  Until then, here are a couple of recent videos of Connor walking:

I like how Connor screams as if he's pumping himself up.

It's amazing how far he's come in only two weeks!

If I fail to post new videos any time soon, feel free to pester me for them.  I might need the push to make me do it!

1 comment: