Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

Connor's First Birthday!

The Birthday Boy!
Connor is a whole year old today!  He doesn't understand what a birthday is yet, of course, but that doesn't mean we couldn't have a lot of fun!

This morning when Connor woke up, I got him out of his crib and Becca and I sang birthday songs to him and I played with him just a little before I had to go to work.

I left work early so I could spend more time with him today.  Connor got to play with two of his birthday presents today: his sandbox from Happah and Nanna, and his water table from his mommy and me!

Connor had a blast with the water table, but he doesn't understand the tower yet.  He just likes to throw it on the ground.
Connor also had a great time in his sandbox, but when I ran to grab the camera, I came back to find that he had put a handful of sand in his mouth.  Guess it was inevitable!

Here are some other recent photos from Sarah's visit on Wednesday.  She went with Connor and Becca to the Greenway.

Fun on the swing!
Wading with Aunt Sassy
Playing in the Wildflowers

Happy Birthday, son!  I hope you have as much fun at your party tomorrow as you did with your Mom and me today!

Love, Dad

2 comments:

  1. ^o^/ I guess I was right! It is a water table. I love the photo of Connor in the flowers. Also, where did you guys find a place to go wading near your home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a park about 11 miles from our house. It has a stream through it and a Frisbee golf course.

      Delete