Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Camera Blues

Over Mother's Day weekend, Connor hooked his meaty hand in the strap of my camera and yanked it down off the counter.  It knocked something loose in the lens part of the camera and we had to mail it into Canon to get repaired.  The repair cost is almost how much the lens costs to buy new, which is really frustrating since I spent that amount on it to get repaired less than a year ago.  But! We need to have a camera to capture Connor's adorableness and I like this lens.  So, it's my Mother's Day and birthday present from Patrick, which fixes all our problems.

In the mean time, our dear friend Jason is letting us borrow his lens, which include a telephoto lens and a fisheye lens.  I love both of them!  I'll be saving up for the telephoto lens, because it's only around $200, but the fisheye lens is almost $1000!  I've been very protective of it from Connor.  To take pictures of him with the fisheye I have to get really close and he thinks it's really fun so there's been a lot of pictures of him trying to touch the camera while grinning ear to ear.  They both take beautiful pictures and I've been having a lot of fun taking them!

Weird mushroom
How big is Connor?  So big!
Connor in Dada's shirt
Connor likes playing with bags of his dirty diapers
Reaching for the camera with a duck stuck to his back

No comments:

Post a Comment