Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

After a long wait... some videos!

So it's been a long time since I have had a chance to get some videos up here.  I will try to add some more next week while Becca and Connor are out of town to go visit our new nephew, Secret Carpenter AKA Skipbo Carpenter (long story).

First up, a couple of videos from the Greenway:

Connor still calls swings, "Wee!"  Also, try to ignore my teleportation powers.

Connor loves the creek.  He'd spend hours there every single day if it was up to him!

Last time we (as in all three of us) were in Chattanooga, we bought Connor an Adirondack chair.  When I started putting it together, he came to help.  His methods involved attacking every hole with the screwdriver. It was pretty amazing!

I hope to work with you again soon, Connor!

BONUS VIDEO: This one is a bonus because I almost forgot to add it.

Backstory: Several months ago, Connor started pooping in the bath (which he never did when he was little for some reason).  So whenever I think I see him trying to poop in the bath, I'll wave my finger at him and say, "Don't poop!"  Almost always works.

Anyway, recently he started saying it back, complete with the finger shake!

Today I watched this video with Connor, and he made me replay it ten times for him.  He was laughing really hard at himself the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment