Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Love My Jemison Family

When we were in Chattanooga, we got to see Megan, Ed and Marie for a little while on Friday.  Connor loves his Jemison family!  I'm pretty sure they think he is delightful too.

Megan and Marie went to the Fall Hodgepodge with us and Connor had fun seeing his "Memen."  She fed him caramel kettle corn too, so what's not to love?

After Connor's nap we spent a little time at the Pumpkin Patch with Happah, Nana, and Sani before going to my 5 year Bryan reunion.  Connor ignored almost everything until he saw the water fountains.  He started yelling "WATA!" and had us hold him up to the water to play with, taste, and soak himself.
My Happah always does what I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment