Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Little Stories

Just wanted to share some little stories so that they aren't forgotten:

I've been trying to get Connor to repeat the alphabet back to me and to count (just to three right now).  Anyway, I finally got him to count to three yesterday, and then later in the evening, he started saying,
"One, two, ... dog!  One, two, dog!"

At Mass yesterday, we had left Connor in the nursery to play so we could pay attention to the readings and prayers.  When we were leaving:

Becca: Connor, did you have a good time?
Connor: Yep.
Me: Was it fun?
Connor: Mmhmm.
Becca: You want to do it again?
Connor: No!

Of course, we're not sure how much of our questions he understood, but it was still funny.

He's also been doing funny things when he's in his crib to sleep for the night.  Last night he started crying, and right as Becca was about to go into his room to soothe him, he yelled, "Yay!"  He didn't make any more noise after that.

And this morning when I walked out to the living room, he was still absolutely quiet, and then he started laughing really loud.  While I'm typing this, he's yelling and laughing while he slams his feet into the side of the crib.

Connor now also says "I love you."  It comes out as "Aiya!"

And just so I don't break my own rule of at least one photo or video per post, here is one that didn't make it onto the blog last month:
I voted for Mama and Dada!

No comments:

Post a Comment