Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2012

Miscellany

Here's a bunch of pictures of what we've been up to this month.  Connor and I have been going to MOMS club events a lot, until last week when we got a cold.  He's still fighting it, so we've been taking it easy.
Connor seeing the tree in the morning after
it was decorated.  He is really enjoying it,
calling it "pi-ty" and trying to pull on it.
He has picked a favorite ornament, a silver star.
My silly boy.  He stands like this a lot.
A couple weekends ago, we went to  the playground with the Irishes, my new friends from MOMS club.  We went to the park and then had delicious Indian food.  They have a son that is Parker's age and a daughter that is Connor's age.
Connor and little Ella (as opposed to big Ella Terry).
Holding hands!
Kid loves water.
 Last weekend was Patrick's company Christmas party.  It was a lot of fun, as usual.  Connor ended up staying up really late because the party started an hour before his bedtime.  I managed to get a picture of Connor and Patrick before we headed out.  Connor wasn't in the best mood and refused to pose with me.
One of Connor's new favorite activities is watching videos of himself on Patrick's and my phones.  He'll just sit in you lap and watch the same movie a million times.  He just can't get enough of that baby! ;)
Snuggles.
Delighted.
It rained recently and I realized I would love to have some rain boots for Connor.  Then I remembered I was given some and organized Connor's closet so I could find them.  Two birds with one stone!  They are just Connor's current size, which is awesome.  Now we can slip them on if he wants to go out, even over his footie PJs.  The temperature dropped with the rain and we've been wearing a lot of hats and jackets outside.  I don't want to little body to get to cold!
He plunked himself down
on top of our street number.

No comments:

Post a Comment