Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Patrick and Babymoon

 This is an email from my sweet husband:

I was thinking about how we're gonna have a baby earlier today.  It made me smile a lot.  Also, today's been going way better than yesterday!

He's been working 9 to 11 hour days to earn enough comp time so we can do everything we want to in December.  That way all the vacation he's earned this year will roll over to next year and by May, he should have all the vacation time he needs to be with me when the baby is born!

The first full week in December we're going with his coworker and his wife to Disney World!  His wife works at Disney about one week a year so she can have free tickets for the whole year!  We're all going to be able to go to for free and stay in one of the Disney resorts for 40% off.  We're going to go to Mickey's Christmas Party and probably take a day off of Disney to go to Islands of Adventure so we can go to HARRY POTTER WORLD.  I know I should be more excited about Disney, and I am, but Harry Potter World?  Real butterbeer? The shopping?! Very excited.

We're planning to go to Chattanooga for Christmas on Tuesday night December 21st and will leave for Wilmington, NC on Monday December 27th to stay for the week.  Of course we don't really know if that's going to work, but we'll see.

Patrick is planning on posting on the blog too, he just hasn't had the time yet.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to Harry Potter World?! If I give you money, you have to buy me some kind of memorabilia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so crushingly jealous about the DisneyWorld! Sweet fancy Moses!

    ReplyDelete