Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow, 25 Weeks, Doctor's Appointment

On Sunday night it snowed pretty hard for how southerly we live in the world.  Seven inches at our house in one night!  The temperature hasn't really gotten over 34 since then, so all the snow crusted over with ice and has caused schools to cancel for at least 4 days this week and the Army base Patrick works on to completely shut down for two days, which meant we got a 4 day weekend together! Hooray!  I felt very spoiled just being able to be with him and do nothing.  Usually when we have time together we end up with friends or in Chattanooga, so it was pretty great just being together.  Patrick must have liked it too because this is what I woke up to yesterday morning:

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday which we made the decision not to go to because of the snow, so I managed to get one this afternoon instead.  Everything still looks great, but the doctor decided after we talked about Gwenyth that I should have an ultrasound with a pediatric cardiologist, mostly for my peace of mind than anything.  The likelihood that our baby has anything wrong with his heart just because his cousin did is very, very low but my doctor is all about covering the bases and making me feel good about anything that's going on with my pregnancy (which has been almost nothing).  Our appointment is on Tuesday and I'm kind of excited because it means I get to see him again and hopefully we'll get to see his face this time!

Here's come pregnant belly pictures in the snow:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting another ultrasound and that you asked the doctor about it! Yay for peace of mind! :)

    ReplyDelete