Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Weeks and a Rocker!

I thought I would feel  different once I hit 30 weeks, but nothing magically happened.  I'm still having an easy pregnancy and the anxiety didn't get more intense, but less.  I've been worried about labor, letting it become this huge thing, until the other day I was like, "Look self.  Labor will be at the most a two day ordeal that I will forget most of and will result in my baby being here.  Stop stressing."  It helped a lot.  Positive self-talk is great!

Yesterday I went to our outdoor mall with my friend Britni and her son Parker, who just turned one.  We happened upon a really great Gymboree sale and I got a lot of clothes for Connor's first year.  I still have a long way to go before I have him covered, but I have two showers coming up in the next few weeks, so I probably won't get anymore clothes until after I see what other people have gotten him.

What I did get him is his adorable coming home outfit!  I love it so much!  It's so tiny!

Our nursery is coming along well too! We just got our awesome glider rocker, which Patrick assembled and then fell asleep on.  He said it was just too comfortable.
Here's the rest of our furniture, covered in Connor's new clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the rocker is so comfortable :) I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! I was cleaning out my inbox on my cell phone yesterday and saw the message saying you were pregnant and was like, "Whoa. That seems like yesterday!"

    ReplyDelete