Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Looking Forward

It's so hard at this point to not just want the next month or two to go by really quickly.  Now that I'm 31 weeks, I keep thinking, "Do I really have to wait!?"  But then I remind myself all the wonderful things that are going to happen between now and when he'll be born. 

It's almost spring time and it will be wonderful to enjoy the weather before it gets crazy Alabama hot.  I'm lucky enough to have two baby showers being planned for me, one here in Huntsville this coming Sunday, and the other in Chattanooga on March 19th!  I really looking forward to seeing a lot of friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time.

Unfortunately, I have things to look forward to after he's here too!  At least two of my friends from college and coming to visit us over Memorial Day, and we're hoping to be able to go to our family's lake house (Tate) in the middle of June.  Sounds like so much fun!  I have visions of Connor at Tate every day.  It's part of my visualizations for labor and birth.

Here are some pictures of the nieces playing in the lake last year.  I hope I get to take more pictures of them and their new cousin this year in just a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment