Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I miss you, but I haven't met you yet

I want my baby to be here!  I mean, don't get me wrong, I want him to come when he's ready and big and fat, but I also want him to come and be with me so I can snuggle him and give him kisses.

There are a lot of commercials on TV that have newborn babies on them and every time I see them it gives me an itchy feeling in my belly of anticipation.  I've started getting ready for labor by reading about and working on hypnobirthing.  Since I've entered my third trimester, it's getting time for so many things, like baby showers, lining up a pediatrician, taking baby classes... but mostly just sitting around wondering what he's going to be like, worrying if he's actually going to be a boy, and thinking about how much life is going to change once he's here.

We're still waiting on our last big piece of furniture for the nursery, the glider rocker and ottoman.  There were so many options as far as fabric and wood that it took us a long time to figure out what we wanted.

This is the type of chair that we got, but the colors are completely wrong:
We'll post a picture of the real one once we get it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's the third trimester already! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete