Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Due Date?

Well, I knew this was a strong possibility, but it is a little sad to not have any progress on my due date.

I had a doctor's appointment today, where my doctor did a nonstress test (where they monitor the baby's movements for 10 or so minutes to make sure they're okay) and did all the other normal checkup things.  Connor looks great, doctor says he's super healthy, I'm super healthy, but there's no real signs of me going into labor any time soon.  I'm going back on Monday to do it all again and talk about my options.  Unfortunately for me, my doctor's daughter is getting married the first weekend in May, so he's going to be pretty unavailable next week.

However, at this point in the day, I'm really glad I'm not having him right now.  The weather here is INSANE.  Sirens all day, Patrick and I are in the bathroom as there is a tornado on the ground within a 5 miles of our house.  Patrick left work really early because he kept getting evacuated out of the trailer he's been temporarily working out of and my doctor's appointment had gotten postponed from 10:30 to 1:30.  We went to Barnes & Noble to kill time.  While we were there, the weather got so crazy the employees gathered all the customers in the bathroom.  Right now (5:05), I'm in the bathtub, and Patrick is looking out the windows at the damage that was just done to our yard by one of the tornadoes passing by close to our house.  There's another one coming in 20 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a definite that Connor is a May baby. May babies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete