Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Maybe May Baby?

After going to the doctor yesterday, we were told that Connor might not come until at least Monday.  It makes me a little sad because I did want him to be an April baby, but honestly, at this point, I just want him to be born.

However, where he will be born is yet to be seen.  Patrick and I decided this morning to drive to Chattanooga to get away from the lack of power that is all over the state of Alabama after the horrible tornadoes that hit the South yesterday.  There was very little damage around our house, but a lot in the surrounding areas. 

Unfortunately it looks like right now, there won't been any power in the area in for at least 5-7 days, possibly more like 7-10 days.  Our plan was to induce some time next week, depending on how Connor is doing, but if there's no power, I might need to stay in Chattanooga to have him.  I will try calling my doctor's office on Monday morning to see what they say, but I do have a back up plan.  My cousin's sister-in-law is an OB here in Chattanooga and agreed to be my doctor in case of an emergency.  If there's not power on Monday, I will go see her and try to figure this whole thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment