Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

3 Months!

My little man is 3 months old!  He's grown up so much.  It's amazing to me that even from one day to the next we advances physically and mentally.  Now holds onto us with his little hands and he loves to look at himself, in pictures or in the mirror.

Yesterday, Aunt Sarah was with us and asked if he had a little chair to sit in.  I had forgotten my cousin Rachel gave me one, and she pulled it out of the closet for him to sit in.  He loves it so much!  I think it gives him a lot of independence.

 His little neck is getting tired.

Connor helping Daddy win playing Settlers of Catan

2 comments:

  1. oh how precious!! I'm so glad you are getting use out of everything, thank you for posting some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete