Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's Been Too Long...

I don't normally like to let two weeks go by without posting, but I have been a tired Mama without a lot to say, except that Connor is wonderful, even when there are changes with his eating and so it changes the way I get to sleep.  Connor used to be able to get satisfied right before bed and slept 3-4 hours before wanting to eat again.  Now there's no predicting it, and in addition, he has major gas issues that only calm down when he sleeps ON me.  There's no way I can get to a deep sleep that way, so adjusting to it has been hard.  I think my body is learning how to deal with it though because I've been feeling better and better, even though I don't think I'm sleeping more.  I'm not having to wake as fully when he's hungry though, maybe that's it?


The temperatures are inching their way down and I'm looking forward to fall!  I especially love Halloween and I'm trying to figure out the cutest thing to dress Connor in for it.  Anyone have suggestions?






Caught mid-giggle

1 comment: