Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fun with Connor!

Connor and I have a lot of fun playing together. He likes me to hold him over me when I lay on my back so he can look down at me. If I raise him up and lower him down repeatedly, he has a lot of fun. Plus, I get exercise! Becca discovered that if you turn your head from side to side while doing this, sometimes it gets him to laugh really hard!

Here is Connor playing "Freeweight with Daddy"

The other thing Connor likes a lot is for me to lift him up on my shins. This is good for when my arms get tired. But, as Becca has told me several times, not so good when Connor is tired!

Connor has adopted the "skeleton luge" style.

Right now, I have to say that Connor laughing has got to be my favorite thing in the world. I don't think I could possibly be unhappy while Connor is expressing his joy.

Connor's smile is always reward enough to me for all the work I do.
Connor has really been surprising us with how quickly he is developing. I set him down for tummy time and he turned himself around by more than 90 degrees! I said that this must be some sort of milestone, but got made fun of for it. Also, he has recently started trying to pick things up. Sometimes he gets very frustrated when he is unsuccessful, but I am proud of him for trying!

Connor,

Thank you for bringing so much joy to your mom and me! I'm looking forward to every day on from here!

Love,
Dad

1 comment:

  1. He's so CUTE!!! We got the pictures in the mail, thank you!! Jack enjoys "talking" (on the fridge) to baby Conner lol!!!

    ReplyDelete