Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Playing in the Rain

It seems like to me that it hasn't rained a lot of time in Connor's life.  At least during the day when he would notice it.  Today it started pouring and I wanted to show Connor what it was like.  After showing him the downpour on the front porch, we went to look at it through our back door.  Connor then reached for the sliding door handle to try and open the door. 

After I opened it for him, he crawled out in the rain!  I thought maybe he would get upset, but he loved it.  He was splashing in the puddles on the patio.

 Then I took him to the front of the house (after taking off his soaked onesie) to let him splash around on the sidewalk.
 I then realized that there was a stream of water going through our gutter and I thought he would love to play in it, so I let him.  He really had a ton of fun.

He thought crawling on the road was really fun.

3 comments:

  1. This brought back my earliest memories of playing in the rain as a very young child. It seemed like magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next step will be to see how he likes playing in some mud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now he just needs to learn to do that last pose on walls... and he's Spiderman! Err... Spider-tot!

    ReplyDelete