Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Connor Cuteness

I wanted to share some sweet Connor stories. 
Whenever Connor sees a picture of me, he always exclaims, in his happiest voice, "Mama!" like I am the best thing he's ever seen. 
Today he saw a box I had left on the top of the trash can, and spent a good amount if time wrangling it into the trash can. He didn't even say anything about it. He just knew it belonged in the trash, so he put it there. 
He copies Patrick whenever he can. Tonight, Patrick cleared his throat and Connor immediately did too. He always has Patrick wear a cowboy hat at the same time as him. 
Lately, he's gotten very particular about his clothes. I have to make sure he's ready to change out of his pajamas and he has to pick his outfit or he cries and tells me, "no, no, no." 

 I'm going to write a blog post about our Easter weekend soon, but in the meantime, here are adorable pictures of my sweet little boy.  I wish I had pictures to share of my other sweet boy, but he's still tucked away, kicking me every chance he gets.

Bathtime cuteness.
One of our rare warm days this March.
Sweet Patrick's handiwork.
We spend a lot of our day at the table coloring.
Connor knows a lot of colors now!
He spends as much time as I let him on my phone.
Snacking boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment