Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Catching up on Videos

It was around October when I started actively looking for a new job. In the time since, with the uncertainty of everything hanging over me, it's been a little hard to keep up with the blog and getting videos up on it.

Here's a pretty picture of the garden at the Getty Center in Los Angeles. I was here for a business trip last month.
Last week I was offered and I accepted a position with a small defense contractor called nou Systems. I will be working on Missile Defense, and I'm very excited about the change! Now that it's a done deal, I feel like it's easier to focus on some other areas of my life, like keeping our family and friends up to date on some of the best videos we've managed to catch of our little boys.

Up first are some videos showing Connor saying or "singing" some things that he has learned.

Our Father (or The Lord's Prayer for you non-Catholics)

Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? with Dad

I Spy with My Little Eye


Kira Kira Boshi (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Japanese)
I have no idea how much he's doing right.

Then we have a couple of Eamon. Eamon is just starting to do things more entertaining than babbling and just being his sweet little self. I imagine the next round of videos will feature him a little more heavily.

Rolling Over!

Playing with his first computer (he got it for Christmas)

Laughing at Dad

Then a few more of Connor. These are some nice videos showing how he plays and how he interacts with his own reflection.

Reacting to the Haircut he got from Mom

Watching himself Jump

Playing with his favorite Christmas Present - Stomp Rocket Jr.!

I know it's a promise I often make, but I hope it won't be another three months before I share more videos here!

No comments:

Post a Comment