Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

November and December

Here's a bunch of pictures since the last time a posted, up until the start of our Christmas trip.  Wow, it was warm around Thanksgiving!
Playing at Connor's school.
They like swinging from the bars.
Playing at the playground with friends.
Mud puddle!  He definitely got in it later.
Cute boy.
This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at my mom's house.  It was a really small meal for our family!  It was us, Sarah, Mom, Henry, Happah, Nana, my aunt Graham, uncle Eddie, and Granmar.
Reading "Peep-peep."
He really loves books right now.
Special Thanksgiving outfit.
They kept touching feet.
Granmar is not doing well.  She has been doing worse since Thanksgiving, confined to a hospital bed at her nursing home.  She has a lot of edema and is in constant pain.  I was glad she could be there for Thanksgiving.
She was happy to see my babies.
Sani and her boys.
More books.  Lots of pictures of him reading
because otherwise he doesn't stay still.
Playing with Lincoln and Ella at Kevin's and Leslie's house. 
 After Thanksgiving, we had a lot going on!  We got our tree, decorated, took Christmas card pictures, went to Connor's school program, Patrick's work party, my MOMS Club kid's party, hosted my MOMS Club adult party, and got the house ready for my family to spend the night on our way back from Mississippi, as well as everything to do with Christmas!
Nursing break after falling on his head.
Playing in the leaves!
Christmas tree!  Eamon was so excited.
Pajama day with the Wootens.
New toy from the Wootens.
Connor's classroom door picture.
Playing on the school playground.
Super sweet moment with Parker
and Porter.
I couldn't even believe it.
I know he was upset because I took
the bear away, but I don't remember
why I did.
At our friend Jack's 4th birthday party.  Samantha wanted to be all
the babies' mommy.
Playing at the school playground.  Eamon insisted he was allowed
to wear Brother's back pack and hold his lunch box.  He then marched
up into the building and begged me to open the door, I guess so he
could go to class!
Cupcakes from the MOMS club adult party. 
Sweet little lady who couldn't be without her
mom for the evening.  I love Willow!
The three ugliest of sweaters.
It's been so fun seeing my best friend Jessica becoming a mother and her little guy Rhys growing up! It's so interesting to see how different babies can be.
So cute!
Connor's school has a Christmas program for the three and for year old classes.  They sang songs and did motions and it was ridiculously cute and silly.
Eamon was so happy to see his daddy.
Later that night we went to Patrick's company Christmas party.  It was a lot of fun!  Connor had a great time with some of Patrick's coworker's kids and Eamon was his wild self.
Connor learning how to play Candy Land.
Eamon with his and Connor's gifts from Patrick's company.
It was well past his bed time.
Eamon, after he pulled a very heavy
chair onto his head on National
Cupcake Day.  It didn't heal for weeks!
The cat who stalks our birdfeeder.
Chasing after the cat.
Bruise healing progress.  The bruise on his eyelid was completely
unrelated to his bump.  He had woken up with with it the previous
morning.
Planking.
I thought this was so sweet.  Connor
put his picture on this book and said,
"Look Mom, Connor is an elephant!"
I have no memory of this adorable mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment