Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rob's and Haley's Wedding

The Parks Carpenters, Myers Carpenters, Henry, and our family went to Oxford, MS to go to my cousin Rob Carpenter's wedding!  It was a huge event.  My uncle Phillip got us babysitters for both nights so we could go to the rehearsal dinner and wedding without our children.
Boys in the hotel room eating cheese pizza.
The rehearsal dinner was in a box at the Ole Miss stadium.  It was totally beautiful!  We had a really great dinner, then a really wonderful dessert bar that I'm still dreaming about.  I wish I had gotten more pictures, but my phone was dying.
Tables.
Bride and groom watching their
slideshow on the jumbotron.
Selfie and photobomb.
Arthur chowing down on cereal.
So cute!
Lily Kate is a little mommy.
Sweet kids.
The wedding was very beautiful.  The music was amazing!  There was a string quartet and two singers that were phenomenal.
Church selfie.
The reception was awesome.  Everything was so beautiful, and again, the music was out of this world!  It was so fun being there with my family.
Just missing Paige!
Just missing Will!
Acknowledgment in the wedding program.
Table centerpieces.
We were missing Leslie, who was definitely busy!
Beautiful, huge centerpiece in the middle of the room.
Beautiful Haley
Bouquet.
Sarah crashing with Connor.  He slept on her the whole night.
Our cousin who looks like my dad.
Grandchildren together.
Group shot!
Uncle Henry getting a lot of love. 

Twilleys!
Uncle Phillip and me.
Part of the wedding favor.  Great
photoshop job!

No comments:

Post a Comment