Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

16 Weeks!

Today when I was having my morning crackers, the ones I eat so that I won't get too hungry between getting up and making my cereal (ridiculous but necessary), I think I might have felt the baby for the first time!  Still not totally sure, because it was a little bit too high, but even if it wasn't, I know that's coming very soon!  It felt like gas a little below my belly button, but definitely close to the surface.

Right now the baby is somewhere between four and five inches, average around 4.6 inches, or the size of the diameter of this figurine.

Apparently, I was totally mistaken when I thought the baby couldn't really heard more than the vague sound of voices around it.  Right now the baby can tell both of our voices apart and distinguish music as well.  Crazy!  As soon as Patrick found out the baby could hear him, he started laying his head his head on my belly every night when we get in bed and talking to the baby.  He just told me he plans on doing that every night until the baby is born.

We're getting really excited for all the fun things we have planned the next month and a half!  I, of course, decided to make it even busier by getting a couple lolita events together, for this weekend and December 18th.  There's not too much time before I won't be able to wear any of my pretty clothes anymore, which is really sad.  But I'm excited to have this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment