Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Disney in a Few Days! 18 Weeks!

For the long holiday weekend we got to home to Chattanooga and spend a lot of time with my (Becca's) family.  We also got to visit our friend Kevin and Leslie and their new baby Ella.  She was four days old and Patrick and I got to hold her for around 3 hours.  We also got to talk to Kevin and Leslie about the experience of labor and being in the hospital.  It was good to hear, because I found out for sure from my mom that she had never gone through labor!  That makes me really nervous, just because I know she won't be able to give me any advice and sympathy while I'm in labor.

We're getting ready to go to Disney!  There are so many things to take care of before we go.  We're going to get some work done on our house while we are gone, so we have to make sure that that is taken care of.  We also need to pack, make sure we have all the tickets... there's a lot to take care of.

Our baby is growing apace.  We're so excited that there is only two weeks before we have another ultrasound and hopefully we can find out if we're going to have a little boy or a little girl.  I can't wait to find out and to get bigger!  I want to feel the baby move and to really be big enough to look pregnant.  I'm already uncomfortable, so I might as well look huge!

Our baby is 5.5 inches, about as big as this toy.

We picked out our baby room color and bought the bulk of the furniture!  We are planning on having that room and some others painted, as well as some crown molding and new baseboards put in while we are at Disney.  We are going to pick out our glider rocker this week.  Soon it will be time for baby showers!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, nursery stuff! Exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product and the furniture you picked out!! If me and Dan were there, we would sneak in and install your baseboards and crown molding for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting, Baseboards, Crownmolding, Baby Stuff... I'm all over the first three, but not so much experience with that last one ;-)

    ReplyDelete