Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome Baby Ella! (17 Weeks)

This morning I work up to a text message telling me our sweet friends Leslie and Kevin Terry just had their baby girl Eleanor Marie!  Leslie has been my pregnancy buddy, both us us checking in with each other.  We're so excited to be able to met her this weekend!  I know I want Patrick to hold a brand new baby since he hasn't before and I know it makes him nervous.  We're going to Chattanooga Wednesday night for the long Thanksgiving weekend and I am so excited to be able to spend all that time with Patrick.

The baby is about 5 ounces and 5 inches long right now and it's getting closer to the day when we get to find out if it's a boy or girl!  Our appointment is on December 14th, which is my niece Lillian's 3rd birthday!
Our baby is a wide as this belt buckle.
 
Apparently, our baby's weight will increase approximately six times over the next four weeks. Crazy, right?  It will be almost 2 pounds!  We'll see how much bigger I get in that time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment