Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

20 Weeks!

Wow! I can't believe we're half way through!  This has been a really crazy journey for us, with all of the emotional and family turmoil, and we are ready for next year, when pretty much all we have planned is having the baby.  I will be so glad when our days are more regular and Patrick will work normal hours.

I'm so glad that we get to have our ultrasound tomorrow!  We're going to post again then, with the new ultrasound picture, but for now, we know our baby is around 6.5 inches, or the length of this Mac mini:

1 comment:

  1. I have the same feeling about next year - all I'm planning to do is visit you and the wee one. The rest of the year is going to be non-travel and enjoying down time and NOT spending monies :) I can't wait until May!

    ReplyDelete