Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Holidays!

Now that I'm past 22 weeks, there's no nifty weekly size comparison.  My little turtle is growing at his own pace now.  I've been loving and hating feeling him kick me, reminding me that he's there and making me uncomfortable at the same time.  It is a very weird sensation to be kicked in the bladder!

We spent several days with the Carpenters and Jemisons on Signal Mountain, and on Monday drove to Wilmington, NC to be with my brothers, sisters and nieces for the week.  It has been great to talk with my sister-in-laws about pregnancy and having babies and to be with the little girls.  They are vaguely interested in my pregnancy to my face, but have spent all week putting baby dolls in their shirts and talking about going to the hospital.

Will and Henry got an iPad from my Mom for Christmas and Myers introduced them to a game called Minecraft that they and Patrick have been playing a ridiculous amount.  We have 5 Apple laptops, 2 iPads, an iMac, a iPhone, and 2 iPod Touches in the house, which is a little bit more than slightly ridiculous.

 Before deciding to monopolize all the computers in the house

 Opening presents from Aunt Sarah

 Aunt Sarah, Lily Kate, and Lillian

 Uncle Patrick and Charlotte on the trampoline my Mom gave Lily Kate and Charlotte

 Helping Charlotte eat dinner

 A hourly occurrence

 Charlie-boo

 Uncle Will and Uncle Henry at the Children's Museum

 Lily Kate and Liz

  Patrick, Sarah, Will, and Myers

What Henry did most of the time at the Children's museum

No comments:

Post a Comment