Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little Off Schedule...

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I used to make weekly posts on Mondays, but since our due date goes changed, I'm no longer getting "week" emails on Sunday.  I'm not sure when I'll get my next one, but I am now 21 weeks, almost 22 (I guess).  The whole thing gets confusing when you're not totally sure when you conceived and have to rely on how big the baby is for a due date and a schedule.  My mom says I should just listen to my own body, and from that I can say I agree with the doctor.  I've always thought the baby was just a little bit bigger and I was just a little bit farther along than the books and website said.

I will post a "how big is baby at 22 weeks" post later, but right now, my life is even more off schedule than not being sure what week I am in my pregnancy!  I came back to Chattanooga early to help my Mom after her surgery yesterday on her wrist.  She had to have a plate put in it because one of the bones shattered.  Patrick and I met my family part way to Chattanooga to have lunch on Sunday and I've been away from him since then.  It's very strange.

The baby decided it was high time to let me know he was there the day of the ultrasound and I've been dealing with the kicks and punches ever since.  Patrick is jealous he hasn't been able to feel him yet, but I know that's coming soon!  Today, Mom comes back from the hospital and hopefully Patrick will be able to come tonight.  He's doing a lot of prep work for when he's on vacation over the next week and a half and may have to stay so late at work he wouldn't feel good about driving to Chattanooga.  I hope I don't have to spend another night without him!  Mom is going to be in pain, Henry is feeling sick, and Sarah has to work.  I need another head to help me during the day.  I feel like I can do everything physically, but that my brain isn't working well enough to remember everything I need to do.

So I don't leave this post without a picture, this was the picture we used for our family Christmas card this year. (Edited because Patrick thought my previous picture was weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment