Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy, Busy Week Ahead

This upcoming week is going to be very busy!  We have a lot going on.  Tomorrow we will be having lunch with friends, Monday night is a class on breastfeeding, Tuesday is a shower for my friends Jessica and her fiance Tom, Wednesday is Ash Wednesday, Thursday is Jessica's and Tom's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, Friday we have no plans, and Saturday is their wedding!  I am a bridesmaid and I'm very excited for them.

That's way more stuff than I've had planned for a week in a long time.  I hope I don't get too exhausted!

Last Sunday, my sweet friend Britni threw me a shower for my Huntsville friends and it was so fun!  I loved being able to see all the people who were able to come, and we were grateful for all the gifts that we received.  Everyone got Connor a book instead of a card and Patrick has been reading them to him every night.  It's precious.  Right now he's working on The Little Prince.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious what books you got and, as you read them, what are your thoughts on them. :) I'm still looking for books for my cafe. I'm really sad I missed your visit here while I was gone. I'm guessing that will be your last visit before Connor is born. I look forward to seeing all three of you soon!

    ReplyDelete