Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Routine

It's still a little bit early to really have one, but since Patrick has been back to work for a few days and we're having our first real weekend together, a sort-of routine is being established.  There's still a lot to get used to and I haven't ventured out on my own yet, but I think it's a little early to do that anyhow, especially since I have such a wonderful husband to help me and have had such great help over the past two weeks, starting with my Mom's visit the weekend we came home, Sarah's two visits last weekend and on Wednesday, and our friends who have some over to see Connor and bring us food.

Wednesday when Sarah was here, Patrick and I took our first trip out without the baby.  He was really good and slept the entire time we were gone.  The timing was really wonderful.  We went to go see a movie for our anniversary and then stopped by Walgreens and got dinner for all of us at Chik-fil-a.  We both missed Connor, but it was so good to know that he was with Sarah and it was a good thing to realize we could leave him and not combust.

It is hard to capture Connor's real hair color in a picture, but we tried the other day.  It's definitely got a lot of red in it.
I love this little guy so much!

1 comment: