Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two Firsts at Three Weeks

Note up front: We didn't get any pictures today of what I'm writing about, so I will use old stuff that I deem relevant (old can mean as new as yesterday if I want it to).

Today Connor is three weeks old! Happy three weeks, little guy!

I had a great day at work today. I don't know whether I'm a good coder or not, but I am certainly not a very experienced one. But today I got some real results for the first time on something I've been working on for weeks, and it feels great!

Here's a picture of me next to an actual, real-life coder!

Today after I got home, Becca and I took Connor along on our first family trip out to dinner! We went to Edo for sushi, which Becca couldn't eat while Connor was on board. Connor was nice and quiet through the whole meal, and on our way out, the two hostesses kept saying, "Oh, cute! Cute baby boy!"

Cute baby boy

A little after we got home, we got ready for Connor to have his first bath in the bathtub. All his baths before today have been sponge baths because we had to keep his umbilical cord dry until it fell off (which it did pretty recently!) Connor seemed confused and nervous about the sensation of the warm bath water around him, but he soon came around to the joy of bathing!
This is where Connor had his first (sponge) bath ever! Also... his first hour outside the womb!

No comments:

Post a Comment